Friday, August 29, 2008

Long Absence

It has been quite a long time since I posted here. After my last post in December I descended into respiratory hell. After the two asthma attacks last October and mid December, my immune system must have been weakened, because I succumbed to bronchitis first, then pneumonia. I wasn't even reading email for months, and this blog was the least of my concerns. I was fighting just to breathe first, then to breathe without constant wheezing. Thankfully, I have found several things that have helped. I have discarded the Advair with its adverse side effects, one of which is death. Just check this link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24777955/ and you will get an eye opener! Essential oils have helped, plus I am now taking a daily B-Complex plus extra B6 and it has been a fantastic addition to my regimen. I don't know if anyone reads this or not, but it has crystallized things for me just by writing things out.

No comments: