Friday, August 29, 2008

Wonderful Doctor Found!!!

I have found the doctor I have been searching for. I have fired several doctors, including the one we originally found here in the Chicago area, and whom we had for many years. He has become just another medical establishment physician and I mourn his loss because he was an excellent doctor at one time. I have now found a physician who works with me and listens, prescribes Armour thyroid, understand adrenal fatigue, and is an integrative physician. Here is his website:
http://www.parejamedical.com/

He is located about 10 minutes from Midway Airport in Chicago, and I heartily recommend him. He is a compassionate, caring physician who listens to his patients and works with them to achieve their goals of recovering their health. I have been under his care since my bout with pneumonia and cannot say enough about him and his excellent practice. His staff is as compassionate and caring as he is. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Catherine:
Thanks so much for mentioning us on your blog. We hope to create momentum of (good!) viral activity via our website, blog and most of all the actual integrated medical experience at Pareja Medical Center.

Will Pareja